Sunday, July 21, 2013

Updates

Works been busy and I've had to take a blogcation but I think that I am back. Blogging from my iPhone today, we've been working hard on the yard and house. I'm working today and then for my two days off I have big plans to get the garage in order (again) them tackle our walk in closet, then the boys. That's right we switched them together for sleeping and turned Carson's big room into a cool play room. If you follow me on Instagram you've seen what's been happening (@salenam)

This has been a crazy busy summer, and we've really done nothing, no fishing, no camping, no hiking and that's been bumming me out. Work stresses me out sometimes with my lack of down time. I do love that when I'm home, I'm truly home though. Mondays are spent gathering the troops and restocking the supplies. Then Monday nights I spend playing adult league soccer. Tuesdays are clean the house day and we have a play date with our amazing friends and then Carson goes to soccer.

Jenn over at "The Elsewhere" blog got me thinking about getting a once or twice a month house keeper to do all the deep cleaning stuff I fail at and Chris probably doesn't realize needs done. I have a consult on Tuesday to see how much it would cost for every other week cleaning . If we can tweak it and keep the cost fairly low I think it would really help my stress and anxiety over the house work. Just knowing my bathrooms are clean would be fantastic.

Follow my Instagram @salenam  for a more day to day look at our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment