Friday, July 26, 2013

New blog....

I needed a change, I'd been "CrazyDays and CrazyNights" for far to long. I had lost the spark I need to want to post and I think part of it is that just got stale.

I'm going to really start working on posting more often and linking up with some of the awesome ladies that do IG Fridays, Weight loss check ins and other fun posts.

The one thing I hate about taking a long blog break is that the first couple posts always seem so awkward, like a big social "whats going on" dump.

Like hey, we got a beagle puppy!  Carson loved soccer! I enjoy working! Chris is still employed! Oliver loves dirt! I play co-ed grown up soccer!


Look now you are caught up. I've done a few cool things with the house that I would like to blog about, mostly because they are pretty awesome and fun, and partially because I actually followed through on something in a timely fashion (so I want my props!)

Let me know what you think of the new blog and the layout. It needs some tweaking but I think its actually pretty alright for not really a lot of effort tonight because I am exhausted and Carson just woke up soaked and had a bloody nose. So ya know...bed time.



No comments:

Post a Comment